Women's Nike Air Force 1 '07 'Tangy Tangerine'
The iconic silhouette is almost pushing 40 years in the industry and it is still considered an all-time original. The Air Force 1 shoe, originally released in 1982, was designed by Bruce Kilgore. At the time, it was designed as a basketball performance shoe. While it still can be used as a basketball sneaker today, its legacy has extended well beyond the hardwood.
- Nike Air Force 1
- Women's' low top lifestyle shoe
- Synthetic leather upper
- Perforated toe box
- Polyester textile tongue with lace-up closure and Nike
- Air Force 1 branding
- Cushioned heel collar
- Nike Swoosh on the sides
- Additional Nike branding on the heel
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durability, support and comfort
- Color: White/Atomic Pink/Fossil/White
Fabric: Synthetic Materials
STYLE #: 315115-157
Colorway : White